How We May Collect Or Receive Personal Data From You
The Types of Personal Data/Sensitive Personal Data We May Collect
- You may provide us with the following personal information:
- Name and phone number
- Your Pincode
- Contact information including email address
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Demographic information such as Pincode, preferences and interests
- Financial information such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, debit card numbers, and other payment instrument numbers
- Any additional items of "sensitive personal data or information," as defined by the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011, which were enacted under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
- Your communication device's identification code, which you use to access Kazam products or otherwise interact with Kazam
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- The phone contact information like name, address, email, phone number, instant messenger information and organization.
How We May Use The Data We Collect
- The information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing your requests/inquiries
- Correspond with you
- To support products or services you have obtained from us
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- To conduct analysis of data
- Sending periodic promotional emails about new goods, special deals, or other information that may be of interest to you for marketing purposes. For the same reason, we may contact you via email or phone.
- For proper administering of Kazam products
- Internal evaluations and data analysis for Kazam goods are required (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To surveying and doing academic research
- To maintain the quality of Kazam products
- To put information security practices in place
- To find out if there are any security flaws, computer contamination, or computer viruses.
- To look into, prevent, or respond to criminal actions including suspected fraud.
- As part of an inquiry or internal audit, do forensics on the affected computer resource.
Security and Access To Information
Kazam will aim to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of any personal data or sensitive personal data that you may provide to us when using the Website. If you notice that the information we have on file is missing or wrong, please contact us to update it.